TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are VAT Registered and all prices include VAT at the standard 20 % rate.
Our VAT number is: 837 7964 67
If you are overseas and have a EU VAT/tax number please email us so that we can remove the VAT element.
- We cannot be held reponsible for courier delays and consequential loss.
- Whilst we send orders out on a next day delivery where customers have paid the extra charge, sometimes circumstances beyond our control and a delivery may not be made possible. We cannot guarantee a 24 hour/next day delivery. Tramiki Supplies Limited will NOT be held liable for any delays nor will the courier. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All items over 2kg are sent on a 48-hour service provided by either UKMail or other courier unless the extra is paid for a next day delivery (if possible, we might send your order out on a next day delivery).
- Next day delivery is available to mainland UK only (excluding the Scottish Highlands).
- Orders paid by 1pm will be dispatched the same day (orders received over the weekend will be despatched on Monday.)
Royal Mail Post:
- All Royal Mail items (under 2kg) will be despatched on Monday - Friday.
- All items weighing under 2kg will be sent by 2nd class delivery service from the Post Office, unless we decide differently.
- If extra payment is made for next-day delivery your order will be dispatched by 1st class post which does not guarantee next-day delivery.
- Please make sure you have provided a phone number.
- If your address is hard to find please notify us in advance so we can print off a map and put it on the box to aid the driver.
- The box will require a signature.
- We will advise you if when to expect the delivery so please ensure that there is someone in to accept it.
- If you want the item left with a neighbour or in a safe place please contact us and tell us as the courier is unable to leave it without our permission.
- Once your item has been sent we are able to provide you with the tracking details at your request.
( We regret that due to the volume of parcels going out we are unable to keep an eye on every parcel. If your parcel has been delayed or if there is any problems please notify us ASAP - if we don’t know, we can’t help.)
- All small parcels are sent by Royal Mail or standard parcelforce.
- Royal Mail is normally sent 2nd class and takes three to four working days.
- If your parcel has not arrived after 10 days please let us know as soon as possible so we can help find out what has happened.
- Proof of posting is obtained with every package.
- Northern Ireland / Scottish Highlands plus certain post codes may take longer: IOW., IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH4-41, PH42-PH44, PH49-50, PH49-50, PA20-PA38, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78 AB31-AB38, AB40-AB56, ZE, BT
Most items weighing less than 20kg being delivered to these areas may be sent by another courier (3-5 working days). Next-day delivery is NOT available for these areas.
Oversea small packets sent by airmail:
- If your item is sent by Royal Mail Airmail, (under 2kg), please ask should you wish the item to be tracked and signed for.
- The cost of this will be down to you, the customer, and cannot be verified until we know your order details because we are charged by the weight.
- Please allow 28 days for overseas delivery to allow for customs delays. Any claims for losses may take 120 days to sort out because of the amount of work involved in this country and yours.
- If you have not received your item, or the item has arrived damaged, then please tell us within 10 days so that we can replace the item for you if necessary.
- We will send you an email on the date of dispatch and this tells you when to expect your item.
- The sooner you contact us with a problem, the quicker it is for us to look into what has happened and sort it out.
POSTAGE, PACKAGING & DELIVERY
- All prices include basic P&P. The included P&P is to mainland UK only (excluding the Scottish Highlands)
- A surcharge applies to post codes: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, TR21-25
- We have tried to put the more regular countries in our pricing surcharge list to save you time.
- If you are not sure of the P&P/shipping charges please call or email us.
- Orders paid by 1pm will be despatched the same day (orders received over the weekend will be despatched on Monday.)
- You will be sent an email with tracking information on the day of dispatch as long as you provide us with your email address. (Except Royal Mail purchases)
- All items sent by courier require a signature.
- If you require your item to be left without a signature then please put the info in the 'Special Delivery Instructions' box.
- Neither Tramiki Supplies Ltd. nor the courier will be held liable if the item gets lost, damaged or stolen if left without a signature.
When purchasing an order where you have to pay additional shipping charges, the maximum we can send in one box is 20kg. If your order weighs more than this then you will be requested to pay an additional same amount surcharge for every additional box. This also applies if more than one box is being sent, e.g. if you buy say 160 x CLP mailers, this is 2 x boxes of 80 so there will be 2 lots of the given shipping to pay.
REDELIVERY SERVICE of Courier Deliveries:
- After the second delivery attempt the courier company charges us for the shipment to be returned and again for the redelivery, therefore if you are not in after a second delivery attempt and the order is returned to us, you will be charged a redelivery of £18.00 + VAT (unless your item is sent by Royal Mail when it will just be the cost of resending the order.)
- You will always be carded by the courier requesting that you contact them to make arrangements for the redelivery.
- Should you fail to pay this, we will after you request, keep the order back and refund you less the original postage charge included in the "free P&P" price of £7.99
- Should you wish to cancel your order because of these T&C then we will still charge you our delivery cost that we have been charged by the courier.
- We may refuse to resend an order out if payment is not made.
- These redelivery T&C apply to mainland UK ONLY, excluding the Highlands.
- You may return your item but this will be at your own expense unless the item is proven to be faulty or we are at fault.
- An admin charge of £8.00 will be charged on Courier delivered items and £4.00 on Royal Mail items.. (Or a charge at our own discretion).
- This is to cover the P&P for the delivery.
- Items MUST be in an unopened / undamaged condition so that it can be resold as a new item.
- Any returns must be notified to us within 14 days of receipt and then returned within a further 7 days. NO EXCEPTIONS
- ALL returns must be sent by a "signature required" method so that you have proof of the item being sent back and received by us. Failure to do this may result in no refund for a non return.
- Returns to be sent to:
Tramiki Supplies Ltd.,
Unit 1, Bulsworthy Farm,
Launceston PL15 9LH, U.K
VERY IMPORTANT = DISCOUNTS:
- We will continue to give a 5% discount for returning customers on all purchases but this may change at any time without us being required to notify you.
- This will also apply to the use of a discount password.
- If in doubt, please call our office: 01566 779576 8.30am - 2.30pm Mon - Fri ONLY
If you wish to enlarge any picture to see it clearly, when in basket mode please just click the picture before you buy.